Pan European Investor Conference
The annual Pan European Investor Conference (PEIC) in New York is hosted by DNB Markets, Exane BNP Paribas and Numis Securities in conjunction with Tradinfo.
PEIC’s inaugural event in December 2020 included approximately 1,000 virtual meetings, bringing together 65 European listed companies and hundreds of institutional investors from across North America.
The three partnering stock brokers will invite and host large cap and midcap companies from the following regions:
- DNB Markets: Nordics (i.e. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, etc.)
- Exane BNP Paribas: European Continent (i.e. France, Germany, Spain, Italy, etc.)
- Numis Securities: United Kingdom and Ireland
The meetings will be a mixture of one-on-ones, groups and fireside chats. Fund managers and buy-side analysts are welcome to submit their meeting requests through the registration page as of October 1, 2021.
We believe that the Pan European Investor Conference will be an excellent opportunity to efficiently (re)connect with a significant number of high quality companies.
We’ll be looking forward to welcoming you (again).
CEOs, CFOs and IROs
fund managers and analysts
European stock brokers
Tuesday – Thursday, November 30, December 1&2
- One-on-ones and group meetings.
- Meetings scheduled throughout the day.
- Program update on the European economies.